Baby Distraction: Shapes
von: Monk Design • 41
A simple and fun game for your baby or toddler. With 10 bright colourful basic shapes that shake and change, with sound & vibration, when your baby touches them. Engage your baby with this simple game to help them learn to recognise shapes.
- Ads Free
- Bright and friendly colours
- 10 basic shapes
- Multi-touch so your baby can hold the phone and play. At your own risk.
- Simple animations and sound when your baby touches the screen
- Vibration to keep baby interested (if your device supports it)
- To help avoid baby messing up your phone, the Back and Search buttons are disabled – press Home to exit.
- The app keeps the screen awake – make sure you exit when you've finished, to save your battery.
Suitable for babies 6 to 18 months old.
A hi-res app, so good for tablets as well as phones.
If you have any problems, please email email@example.com