Car Journal - Car Management
500 - 1.000 DownloadsDiese App zu deinen Listen hinzufügenTweets por @Appszoom
Keep track of all the fill-ups and expenses of your vehicle, then obtain precise and easy-to-read statistics.
Store right in your smartphone all your vehicle informations: number plate, insurance number, tires pressure and much more... You never know when they can be useful!
Keep track of all the expenses related to your vehicle, soon you will also be able to set reminders and receive customized notification to help you in your vehicle maintenance.
Please let me know if you have any feedback or would like to suggest new functionalities. This app is currently under development!
*** Functionalities ***
• Multi-vehichle management. Add all the vehicles you want!
• Many fuel types supported: gasoline, diesel, methane, LPG, biofuel and even electricity!
• Store and view all your vehicle info.
• Keep track of all the fill-ups.
• Automatic statistic calculation, with wonderful charts!
• Multi-fuel and hybrid vehicles support.
• Keep track of all the expenses.
• Quick fill-up add widget.
*** Coming soon ***
• Services management
• CSV data export/import
• Recurrent expense notifications
*** Permissions Explained ***
• Storage: to save and load your vehicle pictures and to import/export data.
*** Tag ***
Car Management, Motorbike Management, Car Consumption, Motorbike Consumption, Fuel Expenses, LPG Expenses, Methane Expenses, Car Maintenance, Motorbike Maintenance, Car Fuel, Motorbike Fuel.
Cover photo by Nicola: https://www.flickr.com/photos/15216811@N06/
Modified with Car Journal logo by: Kamal Kamal Mohamed
Released under CC license: https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/2.0/legalcode
- Improved expenses chart
- Added basic import feature
** IMPORTANT **
The import feature will not work straight away with CSV exported from previous versions of the app. The CSV file has to be slightly modified adding a value at the end of each ENGINES section row. This numeric value should be the ID of the vehicle related to this engine, as you can see the VEHICLE data is immediately above the ENGINES data for each vehicle the second number represents the ID. Sorry about the inconvenience.